Tuesday 3 February 2009
PAINTING HOLIDAYS - SMALL GROUPS
Smaller groups of between 6 to 8 people usually stay at La Petite Galerie, a fully restored but very old stone house set in a totally private walled garden in the small mediaeval hillside village of Mézin. This is the heart of Gascony in sunny South West France.
The house consists of:
* Three double bedrooms each with its own bathroom.
* A huge salon-dining room with exposed beams and three metre high windows.
* A fully equipped kitchen with two stoves, microwave and dishwasher.
* French doors lead to an open air eating area with BBQ, which makes outdoor meals a delight.
* The property also has off street parking and a garage.
The photos above show:
Dr John Brice's portrait of Ray.
John Brice and Ray drawing each other.
Suzanne ready for action.
Ray's studio - always open to guests.
My thanks to John for many of the photos on this blog.
Posted by Ray Johnstone at 15:23