Art Holiday Accommodation in SW France Details

Monday 4 April 2011

EXHIBITION


You are sure to see paintings of people you know if you visit the
Tourist Office in Mézin to see MÉZINAIS ET AUTRES PROTRAITS.

You'll meet the full gamut of village characters - from the Maire and the curé to
the hairdresser and the boulanger – including many of the the hoi
polloi.

But, you may ask, what about the people you say I'm sure to know?

Well, for this exhibition I've added an extra element of
interest: also included are portraits of several French and British
VIP’s. Her Majesty and Prince Philip are there, and so are President
Sarkozy and Carla Bruni. And as an added bonus, none other than the
President of the United States.

Finally, here comes some blatant showing off and a commercial:
You can see Lynne on her way to a hanging by clicking on this sentence.

(If you're still reading and interested, it contains photos of all the portraits I painted up to the end of 2010 - plus all the paintings that I've done over the past fifty years that I feel are important to me - 187 photos of my work - plus a few others).

MEZINAIS ET AUTRES PORTRAITS
OPENS EASTER SUNDAY 24 APRIL
OFFICE DE TOURISME MÉZIN (Business hours)
TELEPHONE 0553657746

THROUGHOUT THE SPRING AND SUMMER OF 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment